All work performed has a 1 year warranty based on the listed out criteria. Any warranties on parts, products, or materials used are those of the manufacturers or suppliers of the parts, products, or materials and are handled through their respective manufacturers. . The state of Illinois prohibits us from accepting returns on foam, fiberfill, cotton, or any other bedding material. Albo Restoration Services and it’s subsidiaries are not responsible for any types of guarantees.
We will not be responsible for loss or damage to the vehicle or articles left in vehicle in case of fire, theft, accident, or any other cause beyond our control.
- The warranty comes from the manufacturer. We don't make the material, we just buy it.
- We do not carry any warranty over harsh chemicals that were used on the leather or fabric after the service was provided.
- Any pet damage, sun damage, or water damage is not covered after service is performed.
- Ink stains, burns, scratches, or other cosmetic damages are not covered after the service is performed.
- If the job has been tampered with by other upholstery or repair shops after us the warranty is no longer applicable.
- We are not responsible for any items left in the car during the service. We always advise cleaning out the vehicle prior to the date of service.
- Stitching issues are covered if there is an issue with stitches coming undone (inside or outside)
- In the rare cases that the glue isn't sticking.
We always remain reasonable. Sometimes issues can happen, but we will always strive to provide the best service quality!